The following commands can be added to the counter-URL to customize the output picture. Use it in the following way: &[Option]=[Value]. Please notice that these are the options of the current version (4.6). Some of them are not yet included in earlier versions. Options listed in  brackets are optional.
Options for counter.php / counter_big.php / counter_detailed.php
- id: Your ID for the selected project.
- [project]: only necessary if you want to choose another project than the default one.
Available values are:
- seti -> SETI@home
- einstein -> Einstein@home
- climate -> climateprediction.net
- pirates -> Pirates@home
- astropulse -> Astropulse
- lhc -> LHC@home
- lhc-alpha -> LHC@home-Alpha (does not work with counter_detailed.php)
- predictor -> Predictor@home (does not work with counter_detailed.php)
- seticlassic -> SETI classic (use your SETI-email as value)
- name: your nickname at BOINC
- team: your team
- in addition to that, you have to specify at least one project in the follwing way: &[Project name]=[Id] (SETI classic is NOT supported in the summary!)
- You have to add the option team_summary in any case
- team: your team
- in addition to that, you have to specify at least one project in the follwing way: &[Project name]=[Id]. Here the ID is a user ID of a user who is member of the selected team. (SETI classic is NOT supported in the summary!)
- specify one or more projects just like you would do at summary.php
- [style]: can be a value between 1 and 20. Includes settings for colors, background and linethickness, so you can easily get a formatted image.
- [ctx]: can be a hex-value without the # (like FF0000 => red) or a short cut. Use it to specify the text color.
Available short cuts are:
- [cva]: same as ctx, but used for value color
- [cbo]: same as ctx, but used for border color
- [cbg]: same as ctx, but used for background color
- [linethickness]: can be 1 (thin border) or 2 (thick border)
- [background]: use it to select a file which you want to use as background. Value must be the filename of this file (this file must be in the /backgrounds folder on the webspace)
Options for summary.php
Options for summary.php (in Team Summary mode)
Options for output.php
General options (use them everywhere except output.php)